Come join our team! Glacier Dogsledding in Southeast Alaska.
Work in one of the most beautiful places on the earth
- Juneau, Alaska and Skagway, Alaska
- $3,000.00 / month + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 2 months. (May 01, 2022)
We are looking for energetic and hardworking folks to join our team for the Summer!
We offer helicopter dogsledding tours on the Denver Glacier in Skagway and the Mendenhall and Herbert Glaciers in Juneau, Alaska.
- Sled Dog Handlers will maintain guest safety and assist Mushers getting in and out of dog yards with sled dog teams.
- Each Sled Dog Handler is responsible for assisting Mushers in conducting safe tours.
- Sled Dog Handlers inspect dogs daily for general health and fitness.
- Sled Dog Handlers will work throughout the camp and dog yards to meet the needs of the day.
- Unloading/loading guests and supplies from the helicopter
- Photographing action shots of guests on sleds
- Cuddle Puppies!!
- You may be assigned different duties on any given day at the Camp Manager’s discretion.
No experience is necessary.
- Must be able to legally work in the U.S.
- Valid CPR and First Aid
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Room and Board are provided on the glacier.
- Must be available from the beginning of May to September
How to Apply
Apply with your Cover Letter and Resume via the link below.