Looking for candidates who are passionate about guest services and the beautiful outdoors!
A luxury ranch resort situated on 37,000-acres in central, western Montana.
- Greenough, Montana
- $22.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Apr 01, 2022)
ABOUT THE RESORT AT PAWS UP
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
Join our outstanding Guest Services team as a Guest Services Agent. The Guest Services Agent delivers high-level customer service to guests while safely transporting guests to and from the airport and various locations on or near the property.
The role of the Front Office Host is to oversee and execute daily guest serving operations in the green o. These responsibilities include preparing for and checking in new arrivals, resolving guest disputes, and managing guest departures. This individual will take the lead on all guest interaction within The Social Haus to ensure that we provide unparalleled service to guests of discerning taste that hail from all over the world.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
- Execute established arrival & departure processes
- Prepare arrival materials
- Input guest information into the Lexus app prior to guest arrival
- Confirm special requests and amenity placement prior to guest arrival
- Review and update final billing statements for accuracy prior to guest departure
- Process credit cards, wire transfers, and cash to settle outstanding guest accounts
- Coordinate daily transportation (activities, arrivals, departures, etc.) for the green o guests
- Facilitate activity, restaurant, and spa reservations for the green o guests as needed
- Greet guests as they enter The Social Haus
- Direct valet and runners as necessary to efficiently resolve guest requests
- ·Communicate guest and operational needs across departments
- Communicate promotions and special event information to guests
- Answer phones and messages in accordance with the company’s phone & computer etiquette standards
- Answer questions and close guest requests using the green o’s messaging platform
- Communicate resort services and promotions to guests
- Address, resolve, and communicate guest issues to appropriate departments
- Assist with The Social Haus food & beverage service as necessary
- Maintain a working knowledge of food & beverage offerings at the green o and The Resort at Paws Up
- Follow and complete daily department checklists
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy of guests before and throughout their stay
- Complete projects and additional tasks as assigned
Supportive Functions and Responsibilities
- Display hospitality and professionalism to our guests and team members at all times, take pride in representing the green o professionally with our guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal, ethical, and confidential manner.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all Resort team members to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and guest presentable workspace at all times.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
- Perform work in a safe and high-quality manner.
Educational, Experience, Licensure Required
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Valid State Driver’s License with good driving record
- Strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent customer services skills, communication skills and organizational skills
- Computer, typing and Microsoft Office experience and skills
- 1-2 years previous Front Desk experience
- Previous experience using property management systems
- Previous experience with Forbes standards
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time located in Greenough, MT. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including carpool reimbursement, company shuttle from Missoula, MT, employee discounts, employee meals, and more! For more information about Paws Up, visit www.pawsup.com.
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below.