Inspire our travelers by immersing them in local culture and providing true real life experiences!
Throughout the US - hiring by region or overland.
- Petaluma, California
- $14.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Apr 04, 2022)
Leaders with Intrepid
You’re there to inspire our travelers and help them fall in love with their destination by immersing them in your local culture and exposing them to true real-life experiences. Our leaders don’t just recite from a guidebook, they use their passion for their community to educate and get under the skin of our travelers – so they want to return, again and again. With Intrepid you’ll be ensuring that the work you do has meaning, as Intrepid focuses on giving back and investing in your local community, which is why we use local leaders, local operators and ensure we give back to the destination at every opportunity.
To become a leader with Intrepid you’ll need:
- A love of travel, the ability to inspire other travelers, and travel experience within North America
- Excellent organizational and logistical skills
- Experience in a customer service and/or leadership role with the ability to develop rapport with a broad range of individuals and groups
- Physically fit and healthy to withstand the combination of long hours, and often mentally and physically challenging conditions
- Consent to Pre-Employment and random drug and alcohol testing, current First Aid and CPR Certificates (must be completed prior to commencement)
- Possess current passport, and Consent for a criminal background check and DOT medical exam
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive a 15-passenger vehicle
What it’s like to be a leader with Intrepid:
With over 70 nationalities working with us and a commitment to breaking down barriers, Intrepid supports a culture where people can be themselves. Our team reflects the diversity of our customers and communities we visit, and we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including First Nations peoples, LGBTQI+ people, people living with a disability, people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and people from different ethnicities, races, and religions.
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below.