Line Cook needed in the Remote Mountains of Colorado!
REMOTE, OFF-GRID RUSTIC LODGE
- Meeker, Colorado
- $2,500.00 / month
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (May 16, 2022)
Are you tired of being confined to a typical menu in every other kitchen? Do you have creative tastebuds that you want to share with others? Do you LOVE the mountains!?
Then this may be the right kitchen for you! Trappers Lake Lodge is looking for an experienced Cook for the 2022 season. We are well known for our Saturday night 10oz Prime Rib dinner and hearty sides but we are looking to add some new favorites to the list! We have a variety of guests that visit throughout our season that are expecting delicious meals and we want to deliver and exceed all expectations.
MUST WORK THURSDAY THRU SUNDAY
Roles & Duties
A Line Cook prepares food using recipes and menu items created by the Head Chef and helps keep the kitchen running smoothly. Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking main dishes, desserts, appetizers and snacks Plating prepared foods based on chef’s guidance Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to request and on time Washing and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils and storing the equipment at the end of shifts Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
Room, Board, & Perks
- We offer the ability to room onsite at a low rent price in our eight bedroom employee housing with a shared common area. Each room has its own shower, sink and toilet. We offer the option to room share for a lower rent.
--Dog friendly but we do have a monthly pet fee.
- Have a camper? Bring it on up and we can keep your tank full and electric hooked up.
- One meal per shift and 50% off all other meals.
- 25% on most purchases in the General Store
TLL Culture & Atmosphere
- Trappers Lake Lodge is a small, family owned business located in the White River National Forest and on the doorstep of the Flat Tops Wilderness. We are small and remote but extremely busy during the summer months.
- We are laid back, mountain people who love providing an enjoyable vacation for those wanting to escape to the wilderness.
- Our mission is to educate and preserve the mission of Arthur Carhart by keeping TLL a public destination to enjoy our forests responsibly.
- We are completely off grid from the hours of 9:00pm-6:30am - enjoy the beautiful Colorado night sky at 9,600ft.
How to Apply
Please fill out the online job application! I'll give ya a ring once I get it.